Sabtu, 13 November 2010

Two prize winners from the late 90's.....

tablet review Corey Hart

Corey Hart

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and read it in two days... a rarity for me. I do tend to like real-life stories, as this book is, over fiction, but it shares aspects of both. If you enjoy the idea of piloting, it does give some insight into the life and struggles of a commercial pilot, however, its main focus is the negatives of alcoholism and how it can destroy ones life and those close to you. It illustrates the realities of the "Adult Children of Alcoholics" syndrome and carries the reader from the ideal life to the ramifications of excessive drinking to recovery. Whether you have a substance abuse problem or not, it truly is a good read and offers hope for recovery for those who are addicted. Although the ending is predictable, I enjoyed it from cover to cover.

Get your Corey Hart Now!

5 komentar:

  1. i want to buy the sheet music to the corey hart instrumental "ballade for nien cheng" off of his bang! album. where can i find it?

    BalasHapus
  2. So the other day I was watching the Brewers-Red Sox game. In the first inning, Jon Lester gave up back-to-back solo shots to Rickie Weeks and Corey Hart. After the homers, I looked at MLB's box score for Lester, and it said he had given 2 runs, but only 1 earned. Assuming this was a mistake, I waited until the end of the game to look again, but it said he had given up 4 runs, just 3 earned. So, if anyone knows, can you tell me why one of those solo homers wasn't earned?

    BalasHapus
  3. I'd like to get Corey Hart's autograph (of the Milwaukee Brewers) but I missed the public signing. Is there a good way to get it - somewhere to wait after the game or something?

    BalasHapus
  4. I was given an offer for a trade where I would get Adam Dunn, should i try and get Corey Hart out of it?

    BalasHapus
  5. Someone dropped Corey Hart and Jason Bay in my 12 team mixed league.. I used my waiver #3 to add Corey Hart and moved Evan Longoria to the DL. I dropped Brandon Belt for Jason Bay. Did I make the right decision in adding these two players? Need some tips.

    BalasHapus