Rabu, 03 November 2010

Good Song

WEDDING Coming Back Around

Coming Back Around

This game is one of the very few that leaves a lasting impression. Its ending is thought provoking, it makes you want to play it again to catch every detail. But having never played the first two in the series, im going to play bioshock one first. The uncomfortable atmosphere it creates based on extremes of American culture in the early 1900s really add to the game. Every little detail, every small interaction contributes to the story.

Game play, is about 13 hours, but its one of the best 13 hours. Nothing is repetitive. The fights are rewarding. The best part of the fights are the settings you move through. Every detail of the environment, from air ships to the towns, is so thoughtful detailed. You discover the plot and discover more about the girl you are rescuing who accompanies you. Elizabeth, follows you through most of the game, and while she doesn't fight, she is absolutely critical in the dire moments of battle. She helps find ammo for you and can bring in pieces of the environment.
There are a few minor criticisms in which the keys map to the different actions in battle which make it a little slower than other games. Also there is a bit much of going around and opening crates to find money. However these minor details are absolutely miniscule in the grand scale of the game.

I've played through a lot of FPS. A lot. Bioshock Infinite is the most memorable. The world it creates and the story it shows rivals the best movies I've seen and books I've read. And thats on top of being a thrilling first person shooter.

Get your Coming Back Around Now!

6 komentar:

  1. meaning - sex with no strings attached. If she stops coming around and having sex with him, will he be pissed, or try to figure out why? Guys how would you react?

    BalasHapus
  2. I have 20 inch rims on my car, winter is coming around so i want to put my stock rims back on, when i put them back on, and i tried to drive it, the wheels were wobbly and it was like they were loose. So i tighen more and more, it still woobly, now i put my old rims on, and now they are wobbly. Does anyone know why this is happening ?

    BalasHapus
  3. I just want a really pretty flower garden with lots of colorful butterflies and no bees, hornets, wasps (and hopefully no ants, ladybugs, and spiders). However, if any bees or hornets are attracted to the same plants as butterflies, what plants would discourage ALL of them from coming around?

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi, Me and my mom are animal crossing addicts :) I want to now what time of the year do the monarch butterflies or any butterflies start coming around? THanx in advanced

    BalasHapus
  5. I heard there was something you can spray throughout your house that will prevent pests from coming around for a few months.

    BalasHapus
  6. I live in NC around the woods, and I know it is time for snakes to come around. I am absolutely terrrrrrified of snakes. Even seeing pictures of them makes my skin crawl. I have a toddler and 2 dogs that I am worried about as well. How long do they usually come around for before they tend to stay away from houses and such?

    BalasHapus