Senin, 15 November 2010

AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ FOR ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS

wedding dress Half the Sky ebook

Half the Sky ebook

This book blew my mind wide open, and put me into high gear to work to facilitate change so that women will not have to endure such violence and oppression for another century! I bought one for my sister, and her 17 year old daughter read the whole book and was amazed and impressed with its message. I bought it for my Goddaughter, and she is ready to go volunteer in the third world! As for myself, it helped me realized that the rural area I live in is dominated by patriarchy, and that women of color are often treated like slaves and/or whores by the men around here, and most white women are just placated and ignored. It brought out the underlying rage I have deep inside from what we have endured as women, and turned that rage into fuel for action, for making the world a better place for ALL of us, women and men!!!

Get your Half the Sky ebook Now!

2 komentar:

  1. ... Ice Cream and points in it if ya start answerin! *Quoting Glory*

    BalasHapus
  2. it's by Kristof and Wudunn, titled "Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for for Women Worldwide."

    BalasHapus