Selasa, 28 Desember 2010

The Definitive Don Leady

cheap silver heels Hillbilly Boogie Surfin Blues Leady

Hillbilly Boogie Surfin Blues Leady

I have been an Owl City fan for a few years and I was so excited when I got an e-mail (I'm on Adam Young's e-mail list) saying that he was releasing a CD of his earliest music recordings. I was hoping it would be the exact same as his other music. What is actually is is even better.
The first time I listened to the whole CD through I thought it was okay, but the second time through I fell head over heels in love. I can not stop listening to this album (and I got it in September). You can tell by listening to the music that it is Adam Young, yet it is distinctly different than Owl City music. The style is slower and the lyrics deeper. The songs are incredibly well written, reflect Adam's life, and completely draw you in. There is really no way of understanding the music unless you listen to it. It's absolutely beautiful. I listen to this album more than I listen to any other Owl City album. It is absolutely worth the money!

Get your Hillbilly Boogie Surfin Blues Leady Now!

4 komentar:

  1. This guy can play faster and cleaner than any one I've ever heard. I've been following him for many years now and he just keeps getting better. And he was already the best. His music is great!

    BalasHapus
  2. Swinging collection of instrumentals reminiscent of Joe Maphis and Jimmy Bryant. If you're a fan of Leady's work in the Tailgators and the LeRoi Brothers, you're going to enjoy Hillbilly Boogie Surfin' Blues.

    BalasHapus
  3. It's so great to hear Don rockin' out again. This collection of rock and roll, surf, and hillbilly instrumentals (sometimes all in the same song) will put a big smile on your face. If you dug his work with the Tail Gators and the LeRoi Bros, you've got to pick this up. If you're a fan of instrumental rock and roll or just great guitar playing but don't know Don, buy it. Today!

    BalasHapus