Senin, 27 Desember 2010

I love this so so sooooooo much!

drinkd reviews An Airplane Carried Me Bed

An Airplane Carried Me Bed

I have been an Owl City fan for a few years and I was so excited when I got an e-mail (I'm on Adam Young's e-mail list) saying that he was releasing a CD of his earliest music recordings. I was hoping it would be the exact same as his other music. What is actually is is even better.
The first time I listened to the whole CD through I thought it was okay, but the second time through I fell head over heels in love. I can not stop listening to this album (and I got it in September). You can tell by listening to the music that it is Adam Young, yet it is distinctly different than Owl City music. The style is slower and the lyrics deeper. The songs are incredibly well written, reflect Adam's life, and completely draw you in. There is really no way of understanding the music unless you listen to it. It's absolutely beautiful. I listen to this album more than I listen to any other Owl City album. It is absolutely worth the money!

Get your An Airplane Carried Me Bed Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I just got married and we don't have a lot of money. Everything we read tells us to call a professional to get rid of bed bugs but we can't afford it. I just wanted to know inexpensive but effective ways to get rid of them.

    BalasHapus
  2. I want to order Owl Citys... Sky Sailing's new cd, "An Airplane Carried Me To Bed" and want to pre order it, i just want to know if it will be a download or the real thing...

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm wondering if I can carry an electric quickpump that I purchased from Walmart in an airplane. Can I carry it with a carry on bag? OR can I carry it in a checked bag? I will use it to inflate an inflatable bed. I will be flying from Atlanta to NYC. Thanks a lot!

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm looking for catalogs with baby furniture, decor, bedding, etc. Does anyone know where I can look? Thanks for any help given!

    BalasHapus
  5. i'm flying Delta out of Atlanta, GA to Jamaica. i don't know if that matters. my carry on is the standard school size book bag. i was told i can only bring on carry on. will the airport count my pillow as a second carry on or can i take it on the plane too. it's the average size bed pillow, but it doesn't fit in my book bag because it's already full.

    BalasHapus
  6. I am going to visit my friend in VA, I live in Ohio, which is 10 hour drive or 1.5 hour flight. I really want to opt for the flight but what do you do with an ancy 19 month old for that long? And what if he cries and people get mad at me?

    BalasHapus
  7. My sister is 12 and My daughter is going to be a week when my sister meets her. Should I let my sister carry, feed, change, take her for a walk? I am also taking my sister and my daughter to beijing china (from colorado) with my parents when my daughter is 3 almost 4 weeks old. How much should I let her do on the flight? Walk down the aisles, change a diaper? I want to be prepared so any advice will help. Thank you. Also I want them to bond so should I let my sister cuddle the baby and read her a book before bed? Should I teach my sis how to swaddle, buckle her in her car seat/swing?

    BalasHapus