Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010

Best keyboard I've used

wedding dress review Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

This keyboard is the most comfortable and best looking keyboard I've ever owned. When you place your hands on the keys, it feels like a natural hand position with subtle curves on both sides of the board. The cushioned palm rest is well-made and runs the entire bottom length of the keyboard and really puts this keyboard in it's own category as far as quality goes. I highly recommend this keyboard to anyone that types for long stretches of time, and also for my fellow gamers that require the best keyboard on the market, and blind key recognition.

There are an adequate number of shortcut and programmable keys (five), although, they decided against putting a dedicated "My Documents" key, which I would have liked.

In summary: All things considered, this is now the best keyboard on the market.

Get your Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I've found numerous retailers that sell replacement laptop keyboard parts, but none that sell keys for literal keyboards that are wired to a PC. Microsoft can't help, since I bought the keyboard at Goodwill. This is a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, and it's missing the "Mail" key at the top lefthand corner. Can anyone help?

    BalasHapus
  2. I am starting to develop a repetitive motion injury that effects my little and ring finger on my right hand. Because of this, it is increasingly difficult for me to press some of the keys with my little finger. I am looking for a soft, easy to press ergonomic keyboard. I have attempted to use the Microsoft Natural 4000, but the keys are very hard to press with my little finger. Are there any other suggestions?

    BalasHapus