Senin, 24 Januari 2011

4.5 Stars

wedge sandals review End Storm The Saga ebook

End Storm The Saga ebook

It's not to often that I get to read anymore, and when I do, I like for the book that I'm reading to be able to take me away from all the burdens of day to day life... and that's exactly what End Storm did!

Not since the Harry Potter series have I been so immersed in a story. The action began from the very first page and it didn't stop until the very last. I was literally on the edge of my seat (urmm...bed) for the majority of the book. At one point I actually got kind of scared, and that's when I knew I was DEEP into it.

End Storm is a story about a catastrophic event that may or may not be the cause of several humans morphing into zombie-like creatures. It's told from the third person perspective at a pace that can only be defined as exceptional, and it is filled with a very diverse range of well developed characters. And I don't mean that likely. I actually disliked the two main characters for my own altruistic reasons, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for them and the situations they kept being thrown into.

All in all End Storm is an amazing story written by an amazing new author and fans of AMC's The Walking Dead, fans of Left for Dead, fans of Dead Island, or fans of horror and zombies in general will love this book. I know I did!

Get your End Storm The Saga ebook Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I got hooked on "Star Wars" and would like to know everything about the Galaxy far far away. I checked the books about Star Wars and got completely lost. Where (with what book?) do I begin and where is the end? I would like to stay of the path of the history (chronologically) of the Saga. I hope you will help me. Thank you for your time.

    BalasHapus